Where can I find further information on the Thameslink Programme?
The Thameslink Programme website provides detailed information on the Programme which aims to transform north-south travel through London.
The website has a set of frequently asked questions which have been compiled by Network Rail and Thameslink.
In addition, London TravelWatch have answered some further questions below:
- Will I be able to claim compensation as the train times are no longer convenient for me?
- Will I be able to claim compensation as my train now falls into the peak period making the ticket prices much more expensive?
- Will I be able to claim compensation as my train no longer terminates at the same station causing additional travel time?
- As my train now continues through London, can I travel a few additional stops without paying more?
- What will happen if I use my ticket beyond its validity?
< Back to FAQ categories