Heathrow Airport - if there are problems on Piccadilly line over Christmas 2017
One alternative is to travel on a National Express coach to central London (Victoria Coach station).
Alternatively the following bus routes connect to rail and underground services:
- 285 from T123 to Feltham for South West Trains (SWT) to Waterloo
- 490 from T5 and T4 to Feltham for SWT to Waterloo
- 140 from T123 to Northolt for Central Line
- A10 or U3 (or non-TfL Green Line 724 and Carousel A40) from T123 to Uxbridge for Metropolitan and Piccadilly Lines
- 111 from T123 to Hounslow for SWT to Waterloo
- X26 from T123 to Teddington, Kingston and Worcester Park for SWT to Waterloo; Sutton, East and West Croydon for Southern and Thameslink services.
Other bus and coach routes provide links that avoid the need to travel via Central London:
- X26 is an orbital bus route run by TfL that connects Heathrow to Teddington, Kingston, Sutton and Croydon
- National Express and Rail Airlink coaches to Gatwick Airport, Woking and Reading
- (Oxford bus company) Airport Express coaches to Oxford
- First group 7 to Slough
- Green Line 724 from T123 to Uxbridge, Denham, Rickmansworth, Watford Junction, St Albans, Welwyn Garden City, Hertford and Harlow
- Carousel A40 from T123 to Uxbridge, Gerrards Cross and High Wycombe.